Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy haunting
For Halloween this year me and my friends got together and went over to a house with all of are other friends and we went trick or treeting. When we went it was late and a lot of people were out of candy.
I would have to say my favorite candys are crunch bars, 3 musketeers and milky ways. Every time when I would get those candys I would freak out. But it was wered because I wouldent wont to eat my favorite candy cause then it would be gone so some times all of my candy would get old and then it would taste nasty.
My favorite Halloween costume would be carving pumpkins I don’t really like carving them that much because it is really messy but when iam dune I give all the pumpkin seeds to my mom and she bakes them in the uven. And there so good.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle i think you would be a good demolition expert because you dont care about gettin ur hands dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete