Friday, November 13, 2009

1.
Food Inspector

2.
Road Construction and Maintenance Worker

3.
Sports Official

4.
Professional Athlete

5.
Demolition Expert

6.
Roustabout / Leasehand

7.
Stock Clerk

8.
Model

9.
Outdoor Guide

10.
Fisher

Out of the top ten jobs for me one I would like to do is be a DEMOLITION EXPERT . I always love to brake stuff and tar stuff down and if I was a demolition expert then that job would be perfict for me, and you be abell to take out a lot of stress to.
A nuther job that I would like to do would be ROAD CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE WORKER. I like to work on stuff construction whys . and you would get good exsursize and thars a lot of opening so it would be easyer to get a job, and on average thay make 50.000 dollars a year .
And the last job on my list that I would like to do would be a outdoors guide. I love being out side and being in the woods so a out doors guide would be a perfect job for me. The only problem would be that you don’t make that much money and it would be hard to find a job in a outdoors guide .

1 comment: