Friday, October 30, 2009


If I woke up in the morning and the little bird on my shoulder said that I had 24 hours to live, first I would rush to the bank and get all the money I had in the bank then rush to the air port and get tickets to go to Utah to snowboard.
When I would get to Utah I would buy a really expensive snowboard, like a forum or dc. I would get a really sweet volcom snowboard jacket and pants and then get some Nike boots; also I would get Oakley goggles then get dakine gloves. After I was all geared up I would head out to park city Utah. When I would get there I would head to the terrain park and start to shred!!!!!!!!!!!!. At dinner time I would go chill in a hot tub at the nicest hotel there.
After I was dune relaxing I would head out back to the mountain to shred. A lest ones I would have to snowboard down the hill naked, IV always wanted to do that. A nuthere thing I always wanted to do is go shred so powder and go to the vary top of the mounted/ hella skiing. It wouldn’t mater if I got hurt because iam going to die anyway. And if I don’t die from that I would go back to the terrain park and jump the biggest ramp they have. Like a 100 footer. and if I didn’t die from that I would wont to head to the air port and go to new York , so I could go to the empire state building. Now if you’re wondering why would you do that, sins it’s are last day on earth when we had like a minute left to live I would be on the ruff and when there’s like 5 seconds left I would jump off .because that is the one thing I always wanted to do and that’s how I would spend my last day on earth,,,..,..,.,..,,

No comments:

Post a Comment