Friday, October 9, 2009


A is for always because I always try my best and do my best on everything.
B is for b g 24 bombers because that my favorite plane in World War II.
C is for Cassie my dogs name.
D is for dog because I love dog.
E is for exploring because were ever I am at.
F is for forgetting thing because I am always forgetting stuff.
G is for g1 because that the cell phone I have.
H is for hungry because I am always really hungry.
I is for the internet because iam always on the internet watching snowboard videos and on face book.
J is for jumping because if your with me iam ether jumping ramps or jumping off my roof .
K is for my name KYLE L is for livonia because that’s where i live and were I grow up.
M is for moore my last name and for mac the computer I have at home.
N is for need for speed shift because that’s one of my favorite games.
O is for out standing because I always do a out standing job.
P is for pro because iam a pro at every thing.
Q is for quick because iam vary quick.
R is for running because I am a fast runner .
S is for snowboarding wich is my favorite thing to do in the world.
T is for transworld snowboarding because that’s my favorite magazine .
U is for united states , that’s where I live to day.
V is for visual because iam a visual learner.
W is for winter because that’s my favorite seson of the year .
X is for x man because the x man was my favorite super heroes.
Y is for yelling because iam a loud person and I like to yell !!!
Z is for the zoo because the is so cool and I use to go to the zoo a lot when I was I kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment