Thursday, September 24, 2009

It is hard for me to pick out one favorite teacher because all my teachers are really good and nice. For my second hour I have Mr. Stewart for small engines. I really like him because he is really cool and nice. He makes his class fun. It is interesting working on small engines. We take them apart and work on them. I have already learned a lot about engines and how they work and we have only been in class for a few weeks. I also really like my biology teacher Mr. Sherburne. I have biology third hour. He is really hyper and fun. He makes the class really entertaining. I am always awake and paying attention in his class because it is hard not to pay attention to him while he is talking. Last year I did not like science, but this year I am starting to like it because of Mr. Sherburne. I also enjoy Mr. Fielder’s class. I have him for language arts. His class is really laid back and cool. I like his teaching strategy. I look forward to the rest of the year in his class. These are some of my favorite teachers.

2 comments:

  1. No - write about your best ever teacher, not you teachers now (it'll make it easier to write about)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bloggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete