Friday, April 23, 2010

Life is not fair - get used to it: I tell this one to my sell all the time life is not fair! And it never will be so I just live by that frase.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. : O GOD, DO I KNOW THIS ONE, this happens all the time with me you think the kid is o.k. but when you met them they are so annoying .

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Life is just one damned thing after another: it really is.

Live dangerously and you live right: I think this is the one that means the most to me and that aim going to live up to; it will make my life more excited.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha great rules to live by, and i thought there was supposed to be 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha life is one damned thing... i agree

    ReplyDelete