Friday, February 26, 2010



When the olympics come by I always get really excited. It always cool watching all of the countries fighting for the gold. But when the winter Olympics come I get even more excited. I love to watch the snowboarding events and the mens pipe, shaun white always kills it, he got a gold last year and he got a gold this in mens pipe. Its so crazy watch them do 1080, by just going up a wall of ice. Some day I wish I could do that .
But snowboarding isent the only thing I watch I like to watch bobsleigh, ski jumping, alpine skiing, curling even know I don’t no how they score it but, I still like watch in it. But I would have to say my second favorite winter Olympic sport would be the ice hockey. The ice hockey is so exiting to watch, and this year USA is doing go. I bet they are going to get the gold this year, there team is really good. But the winter Olympics IS VERY EXITITNG and I love to watch all the sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment