Thursday, December 10, 2009

BLOG #11

Top Ten List of What I am Grateful For This Thanksgiving

1. My family – I have two brothers named Mitchell and Alec and a loving mother.

2. My Grandparents – I have my Grandma and Grandpa Moore and Grandma Anagnostou.

3. My dog - My dog is named Cassie.

4. My house – My house is a colonial on Park street. We just got an addition put on next to the family room.

5. My friends - My best friends are Garrett, Austin and Dominic.

6. My mom’s boyfriend Mr. Scott – He takes us snowboarding every winter.

7. God – I am thankful for Jesus Christ.

8. Our television – We have a 42” LCD Samsung television.

9. Our computer – We have a new I-Mac computer with a 24 inch screen monitor.

10. My snowboard – I have a Forum manual snowboard with Burton mission bindings and K-2 snowboarding boots.

My most delicious Thanksgiving menu includes turkey and homemade gravy. It would also include mashed potatoes. I like to eat turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy. My grandma Moore makes the best turkey and gravy. Usually I have a plate with a couple big pieces of turkey and a lot of mashed potatoes. I drench them with a ton of gravy. I would also have a salad with thousand island dressing. We usually have baked beans too. For dessert I like pumpkin pie and chocolate chip cookies.

To top it all off I like to have a nice tall glass of ice cold Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment